- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Owensboro weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Owensboro, Kentucky shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Owensboro in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Owensboro in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Owensboro in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Owensboro in August - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Owensboro in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Owensboro in August and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Owensboro sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Owensboro in August 2020. Select a month to view Owensboro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:53||19:57|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:05||19:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:18||19:18|
- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More Kentucky destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.