- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Gulf Shores weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Gulf Shores, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gulf Shores sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gulf Shores in August 2020. Select a month to view Gulf Shores sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:10||19:44|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:19||19:31|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:27||19:14|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alabama in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.