- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Lilongwe weather in August 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Lilongwe, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lilongwe weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lilongwe in August is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lilongwe in August 2019. Select a month to view Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:06||17:36|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:00||17:39|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:51||17:40|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Malawi destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details