- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Skopje weather in August 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Skopje, Macedonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Skopje weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Skopje in August is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 40mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Skopje sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Skopje in August 2019. Select a month to view Skopje sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:27||19:53|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:43||19:34|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:58||19:10|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Macedonia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Macedonia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.