- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Mandalay weather in August 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Mandalay, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mandalay in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Mandalay in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mandalay in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mandalay in August - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mandalay in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Mandalay in August and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mandalay in August 2020. Select a month to view Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:38||18:46|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:44||18:36|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:48||18:23|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.