- Book tours & holidays to Botswana with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £695 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Shakawe weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Shakawe, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Shakawe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Shakawe in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shakawe in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shakawe in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Shakawe in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Shakawe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Shakawe sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shakawe in August 2020. Select a month to view Shakawe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:00||18:18|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:52||18:22|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:41||18:25|
- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.