- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Shakawe weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The August weather guide for Shakawe, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Shakawe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Shakawe in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shakawe in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shakawe in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Shakawe in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Shakawe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Shakawe sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Shakawe in August 2021. Select a month to view Shakawe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:00||18:18|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:52||18:22|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:41||18:25|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.