- Save with special offers & deals on Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Including advance booking discounts & package offers
- Filter deals by destination or hotel
Shakawe weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The June weather guide for Shakawe, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Shakawe in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Shakawe in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shakawe in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shakawe in June - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Shakawe in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Shakawe in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Shakawe sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Shakawe in June 2021. Select a month to view Shakawe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:58||18:03|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:02||18:04|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:05||18:08|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.