- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Jermuk weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The March weather guide for Jermuk, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jermuk in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Jermuk in March, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jermuk in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jermuk in March - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jermuk in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Jermuk in March and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jermuk in March 2022. Select a month to view Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:31||18:49|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:08||19:05|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:43||19:20|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.