- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Jermuk weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -6-6°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -15-15°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The February weather guide for Jermuk, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jermuk in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -6°C in Jermuk in February, falling to -15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jermuk in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jermuk in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jermuk in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Jermuk in February and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jermuk in February 2022. Select a month to view Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:06||18:16|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:52||18:32|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:32||18:48|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.