- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Jermuk weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Armenia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Armenia
The August weather guide for Jermuk, Armenia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jermuk in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Jermuk in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jermuk in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jermuk in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jermuk in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Jermuk in August and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jermuk in August 2021. Select a month to view Jermuk sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:56||20:11|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:10||19:52|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:24||19:30|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.