- Check out the deals of the day on US travel
- Save on flights, hotels & car hire for US destinations
- Filter deals by destination, deal type, month & budget
Yuma weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arizona with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The October weather guide for Yuma, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yuma in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Yuma in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yuma in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yuma in October - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Yuma in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Yuma in October and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yuma sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yuma in October 2021. Select a month to view Yuma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:33||18:23|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:44||18:04|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:56||17:48|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.