- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Yuma weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arizona with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The May weather guide for Yuma, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yuma in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Yuma in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yuma in May?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yuma in May - that's 93% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Yuma in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Yuma in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yuma sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yuma in May 2022. Select a month to view Yuma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:51||19:20|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:39||19:31|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:32||19:41|
- Check out the deals of the day on US travel
- Save on flights, hotels & car hire for US destinations
- Filter deals by destination, deal type, month & budget
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.