- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Yuma weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arizona with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4242°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The July weather guide for Yuma, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yuma in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 42°C in Yuma in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yuma in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yuma in July - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Yuma in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Yuma in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yuma sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yuma in July 2022. Select a month to view Yuma sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:34||19:50|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:42||19:47|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:52||19:37|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.