- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
Tucson weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arizona with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The February weather guide for Tucson, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tucson in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Tucson in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tucson in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tucson in February - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tucson in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Tucson in February and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tucson sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tucson in February 2022. Select a month to view Tucson sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:17||17:57|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:07||18:09|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:52||18:20|
- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.