- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Phoenix weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arizona with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Arizona
The April weather guide for Phoenix, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phoenix in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Phoenix in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phoenix in April?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phoenix in April - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Phoenix in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Phoenix in April and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Phoenix sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Phoenix in April 2022. Select a month to view Phoenix sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:16||18:49|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:58||18:59|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:41||19:11|
- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.