- Book flights to Philadelphia from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Harrisburg weather in April 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Harrisburg in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Harrisburg in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harrisburg in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harrisburg in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harrisburg in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Harrisburg in April and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Harrisburg sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Harrisburg in April 2020. Select a month to view Harrisburg sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:51||19:33|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:29||19:47|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:08||20:02|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Pennsylvania in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pennsylvania in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.