- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Du Bois weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Du Bois, Pennsylvania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Du Bois in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Du Bois in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Du Bois in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Du Bois in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Du Bois in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Du Bois in April and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Du Bois sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Du Bois in April 2020. Select a month to view Du Bois sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:57||19:41|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:35||19:56|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:13||20:12|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Pennsylvania in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pennsylvania in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.