- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
International Falls weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for International Falls, Minnesota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
International Falls sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for International Falls in April 2020. Select a month to view International Falls sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:50||19:45|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:22||20:06|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:55||20:28|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £197 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Minnesota in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Minnesota in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.