- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Dutch Harbor weather in April 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Dutch Harbor, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dutch Harbor weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dutch Harbor in April is a cold 3°C (37°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 53mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dutch Harbor in April is 4°C (39°F).
Dutch Harbor sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dutch Harbor in April 2020. Select a month to view Dutch Harbor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||08:37||21:44|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||08:04||22:10|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:30||22:37|
- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details