- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Huntsville weather in April 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Huntsville, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Huntsville weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Huntsville in April is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 125mm (4.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huntsville in April 2020. Select a month to view Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:33||19:08|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:14||19:19|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:57||19:31|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details