- Search Momondo for cheap flights to St Pierre & Miquelon
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
St Pierre weather in April 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Pierre weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Pierre in April is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 33% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Pierre in April is 1°C (34°F).
St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pierre in April 2020. Select a month to view St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:23||20:15|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:56||20:34|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:31||20:54|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More St Pierre and Miquelon destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.