- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
St Pierre weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for St Pierre and Miquelon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for St Pierre & Miquelon
How cold is it in St Pierre in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in St Pierre in February, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Pierre in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Pierre in February - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Pierre in February?
The average sea temperature around St Pierre in February is 0°C.
Does it rain in St Pierre in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in St Pierre in February and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pierre in February 2021. Select a month to view St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:09||17:49|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:50||18:08|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:26||18:29|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More St Pierre & Miquelon destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.