- Browse available Cosmos tours to South Africa
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Pretoria weather in April 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Pretoria, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pretoria in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Pretoria in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pretoria in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pretoria in April - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pretoria in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Pretoria in April and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pretoria in April 2020. Select a month to view Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:16||18:05|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:23||17:51|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:30||17:38|
- Save on holidays to Africa with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Morocco, Zanzibar, South Africa & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.