- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Pretoria weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The April weather guide for Pretoria, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pretoria in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Pretoria in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pretoria in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pretoria in April - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pretoria in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Pretoria in April and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pretoria in April 2021. Select a month to view Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:16||18:05|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:23||17:51|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:30||17:39|
- Save up to 7% on holidays to South Africa
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.