- Save up to 40% on stays with Pestana Hotels
- Exclusive offer to Pestana includes breakfast & spa
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Pretoria weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for South Africa
The August weather guide for Pretoria, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pretoria in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Pretoria in August, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pretoria in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pretoria in August - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Pretoria in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Pretoria in August and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Pretoria in August 2021. Select a month to view Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:46||17:42|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:35||17:49|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:20||17:55|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.