- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Pretoria weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for South Africa with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Pretoria, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for South Africa
How hot is it in Pretoria in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Pretoria in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pretoria in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pretoria in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pretoria in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Pretoria in February and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pretoria in February 2021. Select a month to view Pretoria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:43||18:58|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:52||18:50|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:01||18:38|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where is hot in South Africa in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.