- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Bucharest weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bucharest in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bucharest in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bucharest in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bucharest in April - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bucharest in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bucharest in April and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bucharest in April 2020. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:56||19:43|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:31||20:01|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:07||20:19|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Romania in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Romania in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.