- Browse current deals & offers on tours to El Salvador
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
San Salvador weather in April 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to San Salvador weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in San Salvador in April is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in April 2020. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:52||18:09|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:43||18:10|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:35||18:13|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in El Salvador
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Where's hot in El Salvador in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in El Salvador in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.