- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Trashigang weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Trashigang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Trashigang in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Trashigang in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Trashigang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Trashigang in April 2020. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:44||18:11|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:29||18:19|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:16||18:27|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Bhutan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bhutan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.