- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Antwerp weather in April 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Antwerp, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Antwerp in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Antwerp in April, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antwerp in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antwerp in April - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antwerp in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Antwerp in April and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Antwerp in April 2020. Select a month to view Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:17||20:16|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:46||20:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:16||21:04|
- Browse top offers & last minute deals on river cruises
- Book river cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Seine, Douro & more
- Filter deals by price, duration, destination & departure airport
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belgium in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belgium in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.