- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Huambo weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 7777°F max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 5757°F min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8.08.0 inches of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Angola
The November weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 77°F in Huambo in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 57°F at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in November - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huambo in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Huambo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 8.0 inches.
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Huambo in November 2021. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:24||17:58|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:21||18:03|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:21||18:10|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.