- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Benguela weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Benguela, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Angola
How hot is it in Benguela in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Benguela in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benguela in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benguela in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benguela in June?
The average sea temperature around Benguela in June is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Benguela in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Benguela in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Benguela sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benguela in June 2021. Select a month to view Benguela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:21||17:47|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:25||17:49|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:28||17:52|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Angola in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.