- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Benguela weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Benguela, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Angola
How hot is it in Benguela in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Benguela in July, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benguela in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benguela in July - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benguela in July?
The average sea temperature around Benguela in July is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Benguela in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Benguela in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Benguela sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benguela in July 2021. Select a month to view Benguela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:28||17:52|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:29||17:56|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:26||18:00|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Angola in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.