- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Benguela weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Angola
The May weather guide for Benguela, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benguela in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Benguela in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benguela in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benguela in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benguela in May?
The average sea temperature around Benguela in May is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Benguela in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Benguela in May and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Benguela sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benguela in May 2021. Select a month to view Benguela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:14||17:53|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:17||17:49|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:21||17:47|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Angola in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.