- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Benguela weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Angola
The April weather guide for Benguela, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benguela in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Benguela in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benguela in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benguela in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benguela in April?
The average sea temperature around Benguela in April is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Benguela in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Benguela in April and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Benguela sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benguela in April 2021. Select a month to view Benguela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:11||18:09|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:12||18:01|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:14||17:53|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Angola in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.