- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Benguela weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Benguela, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Angola
How hot is it in Benguela in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Benguela in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benguela in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benguela in November - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benguela in November?
The average sea temperature around Benguela in November is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Benguela in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Benguela in November and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Benguela sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benguela in November 2020. Select a month to view Benguela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:33||18:07|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:30||18:12|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:31||18:19|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Angola in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.