- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Benguela weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Angola
The November weather guide for Benguela, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Benguela in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Benguela in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Benguela in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Benguela in November - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Benguela in November?
The average sea temperature around Benguela in November is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Benguela in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Benguela in November and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Benguela sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Benguela in November 2021. Select a month to view Benguela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:33||18:07|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:30||18:12|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:31||18:19|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Angola in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.