- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Annaba weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Algeria
The August weather guide for Annaba, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Annaba in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Annaba in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Annaba in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Annaba in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Annaba in August?
The average sea temperature around Annaba in August is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Annaba in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Annaba in August and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Annaba sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Annaba in August 2021. Select a month to view Annaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:34||19:36|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:47||19:19|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:59||18:59|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Algeria in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.