- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Annaba weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Annaba, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Algeria
How warm is it in Annaba in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Annaba in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Annaba in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Annaba in January - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Annaba in January?
The average sea temperature around Annaba in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Annaba in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Annaba in January and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Annaba sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Annaba in January 2021. Select a month to view Annaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:42||17:23|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:41||17:37|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:32||17:53|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Algeria in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.