- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Annaba weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for Algeria
The November weather guide for Annaba, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Annaba in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Annaba in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Annaba in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Annaba in November - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Annaba in November?
The average sea temperature around Annaba in November is 20°C.
Does it rain in Annaba in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Annaba in November and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Annaba sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Annaba in November 2021. Select a month to view Annaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:53||17:32|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:07||17:19|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:22||17:13|
- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Algeria in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.