- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Annaba weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Algeria
The May weather guide for Annaba, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Annaba in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Annaba in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Annaba in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Annaba in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Annaba in May?
The average sea temperature around Annaba in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Annaba in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Annaba in May and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Annaba sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Annaba in May 2022. Select a month to view Annaba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:35||19:18|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:20||19:31|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:12||19:42|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.