- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Algiers weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Algeria
The November weather guide for Algiers, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Algiers in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Algiers in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Algiers in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Algiers in November - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Algiers in November?
The average sea temperature around Algiers in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Algiers in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Algiers in November and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Algiers sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Algiers in November 2020. Select a month to view Algiers sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:12||17:50|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:26||17:38|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:41||17:32|
- Save EXTRA 7% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Algeria in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.