- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Algiers weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Algiers, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Algeria
How hot is it in Algiers in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Algiers in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Algiers in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Algiers in June - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Algiers in June?
The average sea temperature around Algiers in June is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Algiers in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Algiers in June and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Algiers sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Algiers in June 2021. Select a month to view Algiers sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:30||20:01|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:28||20:08|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:32||20:11|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Algeria in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.