- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Algiers weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Algiers, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Algeria
How hot is it in Algiers in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Algiers in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Algiers in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Algiers in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Algiers in March?
The average sea temperature around Algiers in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Algiers in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Algiers in March and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Algiers sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Algiers in March 2021. Select a month to view Algiers sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:18||18:42|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:57||18:56|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:35||19:09|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Algeria in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.