- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Fairbanks weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -14-14°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -25-25°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The February weather guide for Fairbanks, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How cold is it in Fairbanks in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -14°C in Fairbanks in February, falling to -25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fairbanks in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fairbanks in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fairbanks in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Fairbanks in February and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fairbanks in February 2021. Select a month to view Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||09:35||16:35|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:51||17:20|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||08:02||18:06|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.