- Save £100 per couple on select Cosmos tours in 2022
- Explore Ireland, Wales, Dublin, Scotland & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Fairbanks weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alaska with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alaska
The August weather guide for Fairbanks, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fairbanks in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Fairbanks in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fairbanks in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fairbanks in August - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fairbanks in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Fairbanks in August and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fairbanks in August 2022. Select a month to view Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||04:51||23:00|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:41||22:06|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:28||21:12|
- Check out the deals of the day on US travel
- Save on flights, hotels & car hire for US destinations
- Filter deals by destination, deal type, month & budget
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.