- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Florence weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alabama with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alabama
The February weather guide for Florence, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Florence in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Florence in February, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Florence in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Florence in February - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Florence in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Florence in February and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Florence sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Florence in February 2022. Select a month to view Florence sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:49||17:20|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:37||17:33|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:21||17:46|
- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.