- Save up to 8% on holidays to Zimbabwe
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Harare weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zimbabwe with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Zimbabwe
The March weather guide for Harare, Zimbabwe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Harare in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Harare in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harare in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harare in March - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harare in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Harare in March and the average monthly rainfall is 116mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harare sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harare in March 2022. Select a month to view Harare sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||05:55||18:21|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:59||18:10|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:02||17:58|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Zimbabwe
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.