- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Funafuti weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tuvalu with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tuvalu
The September weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Funafuti in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in September?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Funafuti in September and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in September 2021. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:05||18:02|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:57||18:00|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:48||17:58|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Tuvalu destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.