- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Funafuti weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tuvalu with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 276276 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tuvalu
The November weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Funafuti in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Funafuti in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Funafuti in November?
The average sea temperature around Funafuti in November is 30°C.
Does it rain in Funafuti in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Funafuti in November and the average monthly rainfall is 276mm.
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in November 2020. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:34||17:59|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:33||18:03|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:35||18:09|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Tuvalu destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.